Geographic Information Systems (GIS) are used for capturing, storing, analyzing, managing and presenting data that is spatially referenced.
Cherokee Services Group’s GIS staff utilizes tools that allow it to create interactive queries, analyze spatial information, edit data, generate maps and present the results of all these operations.
Cherokee Services Group’s GIS expertise includes:
• Creating and maintaining spatial databases
• Preparing data and aerial imagery for distribution of survey data over the web
• Maintaining GIS web portal hardware and software
• Processing and analyzing various forms of digital imagery to assess their use in the display, detection and mapping of impacts
• Utilizing visualization techniques including photo-simulations and interactive 3-D
Cherokee Services Group’s staff is proficient in:
• ArcGIS Server
• Leica Geosystems ERDAS Imagine
• Arc Macro Language